Personalized recommendations on Library web site
The Library website now integrates student course information to generate recommendations!
Students do not need to input any information as the data is pulled from PeopleSoft via the Library catalog. After student logins, they will see a new panel on the left side of the home page. Within this panel are recommendations based on their enrolled courses. If you have the opportunity, please have your student assistants test the new feature using their login. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I will offer a half-hour demo and feedback session at 12noon in KEL3400 on 1/19.
subscribeJust a couple emails a week!
- Collaboration Solutions by Jive Software
- Home - Katerina's Kouzina
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Free IT Training, Online Learning of Microsoft Technologies
- Home of free code snippets for Bootstrap | Bootsnipp.com
- Primo by Ex Libris - Oral Histories of First-Generation College Students of Mexican Origin / Oral Histories of First-Generation College Students of Mexican Origin
- Edit Post ‹ What's New @ the Media Library — WordPress
- Linux: 25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins - nixCraft
- 7 Knowledge Management Tips to Improve Your Service Desk
- How to Use the Drupal Quiz Module