Personalized recommendations on Library web site
The Library website now integrates student course information to generate recommendations!
Students do not need to input any information as the data is pulled from PeopleSoft via the Library catalog. After student logins, they will see a new panel on the left side of the home page. Within this panel are recommendations based on their enrolled courses. If you have the opportunity, please have your student assistants test the new feature using their login. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I will offer a half-hour demo and feedback session at 12noon in KEL3400 on 1/19.
subscribeJust a couple emails a week!
- Install and keep updated PhpMyAdmin with git : Server Side Actions
- print-view fixes 2
- print-view fixes 1
- Web of Science [v.5.13.1] - All Databases Full Record
- How to install pear on wamp server in 6 steps - YouTube
- Secure Tomcat Using Apache Webserver (AJP Protocol) | Explore Cloud
- ABI/INFORM Dateline | Library | California State University San Marcos
- CSUSM Alma with logo
- OAI-PMH Validator & data extractor - OAIPMH.com
- Details | Library | California State University San Marcos