Personalized recommendations on Library web site
The Library website now integrates student course information to generate recommendations!
Students do not need to input any information as the data is pulled from PeopleSoft via the Library catalog. After student logins, they will see a new panel on the left side of the home page. Within this panel are recommendations based on their enrolled courses. If you have the opportunity, please have your student assistants test the new feature using their login. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I will offer a half-hour demo and feedback session at 12noon in KEL3400 on 1/19.
subscribeJust a couple emails a week!
- Virtual browse includes book covers
- Example of checked-out item in Primo/Alma
- Kayako chat info
- Boundary - Uh oh! Something went missing
- Online IP CIDR / VLSM Supernet Calculator
- Action Controller Overview — Ruby on Rails Guides
- Robert Glaser : Dealing with trailing slashes in Rails apps
- ruby - How to generate links with trailing slash in Rails 3? - Stack Overflow
- display issues with citation linker article display
- Why Every PHP Application Should Use an OpCache - Application Performance Monitoring Blog from AppDynamics