Personalized recommendations on Library web site
The Library website now integrates student course information to generate recommendations!
Students do not need to input any information as the data is pulled from PeopleSoft via the Library catalog. After student logins, they will see a new panel on the left side of the home page. Within this panel are recommendations based on their enrolled courses. If you have the opportunity, please have your student assistants test the new feature using their login. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I will offer a half-hour demo and feedback session at 12noon in KEL3400 on 1/19.
subscribeJust a couple emails a week!
- Personalized library website | CSUSM
- Digital Collections | UC San Diego Library
- add link in Colorbox caption - Drupal Answers
- Colorbox - Adding a hyperlink to the photo's caption | Drupal.org
- Email failed : Library à la Carte Tool
- nice idea
- coderwall.com : establishing geek cred since 1305712800
- Collaboration Solutions by Jive Software
- Home - Katerina's Kouzina