Personalized recommendations on Library web site
The Library website now integrates student course information to generate recommendations!
Students do not need to input any information as the data is pulled from PeopleSoft via the Library catalog. After student logins, they will see a new panel on the left side of the home page. Within this panel are recommendations based on their enrolled courses. If you have the opportunity, please have your student assistants test the new feature using their login. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I will offer a half-hour demo and feedback session at 12noon in KEL3400 on 1/19.
subscribeJust a couple emails a week!
- Purdue link resolver reporting form
- Purdue error reporting form
- http - PHP cURL retrieving response headers AND body in a single request? - Stack Overflow
- missing article title in link resolver display
- Redesign color scheming 2
- The Galecia Group | Providing Systems And Technology Consulting To Libraries Since Y2K
- Call number browse - item display problem
- Call number browse - search results
- creatorcontrib field isn't visible in itme details view
- Japanese characters not displaying correctly