Teaching and Learning cultivates student scholars.
Why do we do this?
– navigate an increasingly complex information landscape
– critically evaluate, use, and create knowledge
– seek to contribute to knowledge-sharing among experts in a field
– appreciate, engage with, and contribute to their communities
Teaching and Learning Faculty:
– partner with college faculty to create impactful, transformative learning opportunities in first year curriculum, general education, and within majors
– consider, implement, and assess a variety of pedagogical approaches and high impact practices that foster inquiry and curiosity in our students
– collaborate with the campus community to create and sustain the University Library as a welcoming and safe learning environment
Why you should work with us-
Fostering Inquiry, Research, and Curiosity in our students
ILP faculty are experts on how students learn to do research and ask questions about the world around them. We partner with college faculty to create assignments, courses, and other resources that go far beyond research papers.
Learning Outcomes and Assessment
The ILP has established student learning outcomes.
Read more about our Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment Practices.