The library recently purchased the following titles:
- Environmental impact assessment methodologies (2011) / Y. Anjaneyulu, Valli Manickham
- Henderson’s dictionary of biology (2011) / edited by Eleanor Lawrence
- Longevity and evolution (2010) / Gustavo Barja
- Quantifying environmental impact assessments using fuzzy logic (2005) / Richard B. Shepard
- The science of good cooking : master 50 simple concepts to enjoy a lifetime of success in the kitchen (2012) / the editors at America’s Test Kitchen and Guy Crosby
- Seasonally dry tropical forests : ecology and conservation (2011) / edited by Rodolfo Dirzo, et al.
And, on the way:
- Drawing the map of life : inside the Human Genome Project / Victor K. McElheny
- Language of life : DNA and the revolution in personalized medicine / Francis S. Collins
Stop by the library to check these out!